JustWalkers.com Mobility Scholarship Program
At JustWalkers.com, we understand how limited mobility can be a major challenge in an academic setting. That’s why we’re proud to offer the $1,000 JustWalkers.com Mobility Scholarship—open to all college students with limited mobility who use a wheelchair, power scooter, crutches, rollator or other mobility device on a regular basis.
To enter, students write a 600 word maximum essay on the following prompt:
Essays will be read by a committee and the winner selected based on merit and creative storytelling. The winning essay will be published here on July 31 along with the winner’s name and photo. Funds will be sent directly to the winner’s college/university to be used toward their tuition.
June 30, 2014
- College freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must be legal US resident or have valid student visa.
- Must use a mobility device such as a wheelchair, power scooter, crutches or rollator on a regular basis.
- Email your essay along with your full name, contact information, school year, college acceptance letter or transcript, and physician’s statement of diagnosis to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2014.
About Just Walkers
Started in 2009, JustWalkers.com is your one stop resource for mobility devices. Our inventory includes everything from our popular rollators and walkers to crutches, wheelchairs, canes, power scooters and more. We have products for all ages and body types from petite to bariatric. If you need help choosing a rollator or other mobility device, please visit our Tips and Advice Center or call our knowledgeable customer service team.