|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Item Weight||23.5 lbs|
|Height||40" - 46"|
|Wheel Size||10" Front / 8" Rear|
|Seat Dimensions||17.5 (W) x 11" (D) x 21" (H)|
The Comodita Tipo Stand Up enables users to stand upright, supporting their weight on their forearms and not the hands and wrist, helping to take pressure and tension away from the shoulders and upper back. It is the perfect rollator for people who want to live a more active lifestyle. In addition to indoor use, the pneumatic tires make it perfect for outdoor use as well.
Important note from the manufacturer: THIS WALKER WILL NOT PERFORM WELL IN FINE BEACH SAND
#4 is the problem
The quality of construction in this walker is excellent but there are limiting factors as well.
1. It is not a good choice for persons under 5' unless the buyer is able to shorten the rails that support the arms and hands. My wife is 4'10" and I had to cut 1.5 inches off the upright rails so she can reach it.
2. The handles and brakes are almost unusable by people with small hands or who suffer from arthritis.
3. folding extended arms would make standing up from the seat safer.
4. The big front wheels are misleading. The balance is such that if they strike even a small obstacle like a sidewalk crack the walked tries to tilt forward. On grass it is even more unstable.
5. The overall size makes the walker difficult to use in crowded situations like restaruants and as a result we often have to leave it in the car.
These are real issues but overall the walker is better than most.