A standard wheelchair is a manual wheelchair that the rider can move around freely, unlike a rollator transport chair. All of these manual wheelchairs feature legrests along with a footrest for increased comfort. Standard wheelchairs are also portable since they can fold up to fit into a car with ease. This provides you with far more mobility than what you would get with just a rollator transport chair since manual wheelchairs enable you to move yourself while sitting in the chair.Read More
Here at JustWalkers.com we offer one of the most comfortable manual wheelchairs, the Medline Excel Reclining Wheelchair. This standard wheelchair not only reclines, but it also features a 10" headrest for better neck and head support. This standard wheelchair also allows you to adjust the height of the seat due to the dual axel design. If you're looking for the most comfortable standard wheelchair, look no further than this Medline Wheelchair!
- 14-gauge cross-braces add strength and durability
- Dual axle positions allow adjustment of seat height
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame
- Superior performance from urethane rear tires mounted on "no flex" wheels
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.