I chose these walker glides because of their durability and the way they attach to any walker. They are screwed in for a permanent placement and have a tension grip to fit any diameter walker tubing, from 1 to 1 1/8 inch. These long-lasting high density plastic glides allow your walker to move smoothly over uneven surfaces and thresholds without lifting it up. Glides last … READ MORE
much longer than tennis balls and are an inexpensive way to make your walker easier to use.
Penco Universal Walker Glides
- Allows walker to glide smoothly across uneven surfaces and thresholds
- These glides easily work with any 1" or 1 1/8" outer diameter walker tubing
- Eliminates the need to lift walker when traveling over uneven surfaces
Our Price: $9.95
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 18
- Grey Walker Tips
- Fit 1 1/8" walker, cane, or bath bench tubing
- Reinforced with metal for better traction
- Comes in a pack of 4 walker tips
- Specially made for 1050GW Walker
- Long-lasting, slip resistant plastic
- Glides smoothly over most surfaces including grass and cement
- For use with all 1" folding walkers.
- Easily added to walker.
- Durable composite construction ensures long life.
- Ideal on most surfaces.
- For use with all Drive and most leading manufacturers walkers.
- Black or
- Tip-style glide cover for use over existing rubber tip
- Allows walker to “glide” across most surfaces
- Increases life of walker
- Allows walker to glide easily over most surfaces
- Replaces rubber tip
- Long-lasting and durable
- Replacement glides for standard walkers
- Fits 1" walker tubes and requires no tools to assemble
- Glides easily in all directions over cement and other types of flooring
- Bright and easy to see color!
- Stylish tennis shoe glides personalize the walker.
- Allows walker to glide easily and smoothly over most surfaces.
- Easy, tool free installation.
- Replaces rubber tip
- 3.93" L x 2.55" W x 1.57" H
- Use with front wheeled walker
- Allows rear legs to glide while pushing
- Glides smoothly over most surfaces, including grass and cement
- Glides insert easily into back extension legs of a wheeled walker
- Fits walker legs with 1" - 1 1/8" diameter
- Sold by the Each
- Glide for 6281 and 6291 Walkers
- Slip-resistant plastic
- Eases navigation over uneven surfaces
Walker glides are replacement leg tips for the bottoms of non-wheeled walker legs. They are intended to allow the walker to glide smoothly over rough or uneven surfaces while protecting floors from scratches or mars. Ski glides are designed to cross small height differences, like thresholds, without hassle. Other types of glides are built with a wide base of contact with the floor, allowing for greater stability. Glides allow a walker to have free and easy movement.