- Height adjustments: 26"-29"
- Visual and audible locking cues
- Latex free handgrips and thermo plastic leg tips
- Weighs: 4.19 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300
- Approximate user height: 5'3" - 6'4"
- Height adjustments: 28"-38"
- Light, sturdy 1" aluminum tubing
- Easy to fold or open from seated position
- Visual and audible unlocking cues
- Latex-free, ribbed handgrips and thermoplastic leg tips
- Weighs: 4.91 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Walkers are a great mobility solution for anyone needing extra assistance while walking. Traditional mobility walkers work well across indoor, flat surfaces and give added resistance for someone who needs extra help walking. Most walkers fold for easy storage or transportation and some, like the wheeled Metro walker, collapse to fit in even tighter spaces. Read More
For those who want added ease of movement, some walkers feature front wheels, making them easier to maneuver over uneven and outdoor surfaces.
We offer a selection of walkers in a variety of sizes from junior to heavy duty, which can support weight up to 700 pounds! We also offer knee walkers which are perfect for someone who can not bear weight on the foot or ankle but who want to give their arms a break from traditional crutches. Our specialty hemi walkers are designed to be able to maneuver with one hand and support weight on one side. JustWalkers.com also provides walker accessories like walker bags, ski glides, walker balls, and replacement parts.