Rollators under 15 pounds!
Lightweight rollators are very convenient as they are much easier to lift and carry to either move past obstacles or to place the rollator into your car. The tradeoff is that these lightweight rollators do not have weight capacities well over 300 pounds like the heavy duty rollators. Instead, all of the following rollators have a weight capacity of exactly 300 pounds, with the only exception being the Invacare rollator, the Value-Line 3 wheel rollator, which has a capacity of 295 pounds.Read More
Many of these lightweight rollators have seats for extra comfort and in case you need to take a break. If you're looking for the rollator with the widest seat out of this list of lightweight rollators, then you want this drive rollator: the Drive Junior Rollator.
While the 3 wheeled rollators shown here are more maneuverable, all the 4 wheeled rollators here offer increased stability, and also feature a padded seat.
- Approximate user height: 5’4”-6’0”
- Height adjustments: 32"-37"
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Removable hinged, padded backrest can fold up or down
- Features carry pouch under seat, loop-lock serrated brakes, and ergonomic handles
- Weighs: 12 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.