4 Wheel Rollators
I recommend this rollator because of its unique ability to adjust the seat height so you can get a “perfect fit." Other rollators come in fixed seat heights – standard or junior, and allow you to only adjust the handle height. This product allows you to do both. You can easily adjust this rollator’s seat in 1 inch increments to fit your body… READ MORE
The padded seat and backrest provide a comfortable ride and the waterproof cloth under-seat carry pouch is lightweight, durable and folds up with the rollator (unlike a traditional wire basket). The backrest can be removed, left up or folded down-depending on how you are currently using it.
At only 14 pounds, it is one of the lightest rollators on the market and folds up to easily fit into the trunk or back seat. The overall width of 24 inches allows it to easily fit through the standard 30 inch doorway. The brakes are easily locked at the handles, eliminating the need to bend over and lock at the wheels like other rollators. This economically priced rollator offers more user-friendly features than more expensive models and is a great buy.
Drive Adjustable Seat Height Rollator
- Height adjustments: Seat height: 18”-22”, Handles: 29.5"-38"
- Includes seamless padded seat and zippered carry pouch
- Loop-lock brakes
- Removable, hinged, padded backrest
Our Price: $99.00
- Approximate user height: 5’3”-6’5”
- Height adjustments: 31”-38.5”
- Extra-large basket included
- Removable tray for meals
- Strong steel frame
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 250
- Approximate user height: 5’4”-6’0”
- Height adjustments: 32"-37"
- Padded backrest can be folded up or down and is removable
- Already comes with a basket to store your personal items
- 8" non-marring casters make this rollator ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to grip ergonomic handles that are also adjustable in height
- Weighs: 23 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Approximate user height: 5'-5'11"
- Height adjustments: 30.5"-37"
- Welded steel frame
- Wire shelf for your bulky items
- Ergonomic hand grips
- Weighs: 21.4 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 355 lbs.
- Approximate user height: 4'9"-5'9" (Low), 5'1"-6' (Standard)
- Height adjustments: 28.5"-35" (Low), 32"-38" (Standard)
- Forward facing handles that promote better posture
- Folding frames for ease in storage and transporting
- Adjustable back strap
- Durable, welded steel frame
- Curb climber
- 8” indoor/outdoor tires
- Weighs: 21 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 440 lbs.
- Height adjustments: 37.5"-47"
- Many height adjustments for a fully customizable walker
- Seat flips up for gait training and greater reach
- Includes removable basket with carry handle
- Welded steel frame that folds for transport
- Weighs: 24 lbs. (Basic) or 25 lbs. (Advanced)
- Weight capacity: 275 lbs.
A 4 wheeled rollator provides more support and added mobility than a wheeled walker or a walker without wheels. Many 4 wheeled rollator walkers feature a padded seat not only for added comfort, but also to provide a spot to rest nearly anywhere you go, making them more versatile than regular 2 wheeled walkers.Read More
A typical 4 wheeled rollator tends to be wide, often too wide to fit through doors and hallways. One drive rollator, the Drive Let's Go Rollator, solves this issue as it is much slimmer than other rollator walkers. This narrow rollator already includes popular rollator accessories like a rollator tray to help you hold things and a rollator pouch for handy storage.