Most orders ship within 1 business day. Shipping times for:
* Excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Even big or heavy items, rollators and transport chairs, ship free. If your order
total is $75+, the shipping's on us!
Drive Adjustable Seat Height Rollator
Drive LS Clever-Lite 5" Wheeled Walker
Millennial In-Motion Pro Crutches, 1 Pair
Drive Duet Rollator/Transport Chair
Drive Aluminum Transport Chair
Drive All Terrain Cane **BRONZE DISCONTINUED**
Spitfire EX 1420 Compact 4 Wheel Travel Scooter **DISCONTINUED**
Drive Go-Lite Bariatric Steel Rollator
Nova Flip-Up Cup Holder
Rubbermaid Black Cane Tips
Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter
Recently, iWalkFree came out with the newest version of their hands free crutch-- the iWalk 2.0.
It offers several advantages over traditional arm crutches. Most importantly, it frees your hands and arms so you can continue doing all your daily activities. Secondly, it’s more comfortable than a traditional crutch which gets painful after extended use. And third, it improves blood flow to your leg and keeps it from going dormant, allowing you to heal faster.
That being said, there is a bit of a learning curve for using the iWalk 2.0. So here are a few tips to keep in mind:
1. Have a sturdy chair or railing for support the first time you use the iWalk.
2. Just stand there for a few minutes so your body can get used to the crutch. Then practice bending at the waist from side to side, touching your knee. Then, bend forward and touch your knees. A few minutes of these exercises will teach your body how to balance on the iWalk.
3. Take your first steps. Place your hand on the thigh support, and tilt the crutch forward slightly. Then step forward with your good leg first, and follow with the crutch leg. Keep going, one small step at a time, until you’re comfortable enough to take your hand off the thigh support.
4. Practice, practice, practice. The more loose and natural you walk, the better. Don’t feel like you need to look down. Just trust the crutch, look forward, and enjoy using the iWalk Hands Free Crutch!
* Required Fields