Good crutches for long term use
Forearm crutches are meant to be a mobility solution for long term use due to a more comfortable grip than standard walking crutches. The forearm part of the walking crutch helps you stabilize yourself while using less pressure on your hands, thus creating the more comfortable grip.Read More
EuroStyle walking crutches use a single, molded plastic piece as the forearm part of the crutch instead of a cuff used by other styles of forearm crutches. The EuroStyle forearm crutch tends to be a little more comfortable as there are no hinges that may scrape you. Regular style forearm crutches on the other hand, like these Medline crutches, provide you with a little more flexibility in terms of customization since they do have hinges that you can adjust to better fit your needs.
- Three sizes to choose from: Youth, Adult, and Tall
- Approximate user height: 4'2" (Youth) to 6'6" (Tall)
- Contoured arm cuffs for added comfort
- Cuff diameter: 4"
- Forearm and leg sections adjust independently for a customized fit
- Recommended for long-term use
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.