Most economical canes!
- Approximate user height: 4'6"-6'6"
- Height adjustments: 31"-40"
- Hypalon grip
- Safety-locking silencer
- Wrist strap included
- Sturdy 18 mm. rubber tip
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Unisex design
- Made of strong, lightweight anodized 7/8" aluminum tubing
- Has slip-resistant rubber tips for better stability
- Soft foam on curved handle for added comfort
- A positive locking ring adds safety and security
- Height easily adjusts from 31" to 41" in 1" increments
- Weight capacity: 250
- Height adjustments: 30”-40”
- Unisex design
- Strong, yet lightweight
- Anodized 7/8” aluminum tubing with slip-resistant rubber tips
- Soft foam grips
- Includes handy wrist strap
- Positive locking ring for added safety and security
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Canes are great, cost-effective ways to improve your mobility. When deciding to buy a cane, it's important to think about the type of handle that will be most comfortable for you. Whether it's a curved handle, like the one on this Alex Orthopedic cane, a shorter, derby style handle like the one found on this Drive Cane, or a traditional crook cane like this MABIS cane, JustWalkers.com has everything you're looking for.Read More
Another aspect of canes to consider is the shaft. We here at JustWalkers.com offer canes that have either an aluminum shaft, wooden shaft, or a carbon fiber shaft. Aluminum shafts are the most lightweight, yet offer the least in terms of weight capacity. Carbon fiber shafts on the other hand, like this cane from Med-Aid, tend to have a higher weight capacity but can cost a great deal more. If you're looking for something in the middle of the road, one of our top rated wooden canes from MABIS should work for you.