As a pharmacist for over 30 years, I see first-hand the difficulty people have shopping for mobility items. That’s why I’ve made it my mission to help JustWalkers shoppers – and you! – find the right product to fit specific needs. You’ll find pharmacist-recommended selections in every product category. We’ve marked these items with our Pharmacist Recommended badge, after a thorough analysis and price comparison This results in a less-confusing shopping experience, as if your trusted neighborhood pharmacist was right at your side.
- Exciting colors and patterns!
- Keep medication, keys, cash, or cell phones close
- Zippered pocket to secures belongings
- Attaches to any cane, walker, or wheelchair with Velcro straps
- Bright colors and patterns!
- Stores medication, keys, cell phones, and other small items
- Includes wrist strap for easy carrying
- Two compartments, one zippered and one open for quick access
- Seat height adjustments: 18"-22"
- Versatile design allows for multiple functions as stool and cane
- Round handle with foam grip
- Weighs: 2 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 225 lbs.
- Designer quad cane from Nova Ortho-Med
- Low center of gravity provides greater stability
- Soft foam offset handle is comfortable and works with either left or right hand
- Steel base, aluminum shaft
- Weighs: 1.75 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 250
- This cane holder keeps your cane in place while you're using your walker
- This product fits most walkers and rollators
- A cane holder keeps your cane easily accessible as you use your walker
Standard canes work well for people who need a little added support for their everyday mobility. Folding canes are perfect for anyone who is on the go and needs a cane they can store and take anywhere. Read More
We also carry a full selection of specialty canes including the Pathlighter lighted cane with a built in light. Designer canes give an added flare for someone who wants to stand out in the sea of gray canes. Our gel grip canes provide added comfort for frequent cane users.
If you are looking for more stability than a traditional cane can provide, quad canes are a great alternative to walkers. The larger base and added cane tips provide more stability than a single tip cane. We also have seat canes which provide the user with a convenient built-in seat for resting. JustWalkers.com also has a full selection of cane accessories such as a cane holder, wrist strap, and ice grip.